2018 Interdisciplinary Colloquium on Sport; Inclusion, Equity and Diversity in Sport: Constraints, Challenges and Perspectives.
The Interdisciplinary Colloquium on Sport is an event that has been run over the past 7 years through the Centre for Commercial Law at Bond University.
Scholars and industry representatives attend from a range of disciplines to discuss sports-related topics. It is truly interdisciplinary and has resulted in a number of research clusters and collaborations being established.
Through the generous support of the Bond University Centre for Commercial Law, Faculty of Law and Bond Business School, Bond University will once again be host to the Interdisciplinary Colloquium on Sport in 2018.
Keynote address by
The Honourable Dr Annabelle Bennett AO SC
Chancellor, Bond University
Ms Merrilee Barnes
Director, Culture & Leadership,
Sports Governance & Business Capability Branch, Australian Sports Commission
The 2018 Colloquium is focused on advancing research to practice and will include presentations around the following themes:
- Gender Equity in Sport
- Transgender Participation in Sport
- Legal, Regulatory and Policy Considerations
- Practical Implications for Sports and Event Organisers
- Health and Wellbeing Perspectives
Thursday, 15 February | 5.00pm to 7.00pm | Welcome Cocktail Function
Friday, 16 February | 8.30am to 6.30pm | Colloquium
Bond University, 14 University Drive, Robina, Gold Coast, Australia
- Welcome Cocktail Function | University Club, Level 3, University Centre (building 6)
- Colloquium | Case Study 1, Level 3, Faculty of Law (building 4)
Registration fee of $125.00 includes all presentations, note pad and pen plus the following meals:
- Thursday evening welcome reception | 2 hour canape and beverage package
- Friday Colloquium | arrival tea & coffee, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, colloquium closing cocktail reception
Assistant Professor Annette Greenhow
Bond University, Faculty of Law
Assistant Professor Lisa Gowthorp
Bond University, Bond Business School
Contact us at [email protected]