This advanced subject provides an opportunity for students to work on an applied research project in actuarial science. Students will work on a topic motivated by recent developments and innovations in actuarial industries or more generally in the financial services markets.
|Faculty||Bond Business School|
1. Demonstrate an advanced and integrated understanding of a selected topic related to actuarial science.
2. Communicate arguments, principles and findings using the language and conventions of the actuarial discipline.
3. Demonstrate the ability to research, analyse, integrate and evaluate relevant theories, concepts, and data to investigate an actuarial research question.
4. Demonstrate the ability to write a professional, practitioner-oriented report.
5. Demonstrate effective oral communication skills by delivering a professional quality presentation accompanied by appropriate visual aids.
There are no co-requisites.
|Restrictions: ?|| This subject is not available to|
Must be admitted into Actuarial Science Honours or Actuarial Practice Programs.
This subject is not available as a general elective. To be eligible for enrolment, the subject must be specified in the students’ program structure.