COVID-19 (coronavirus): Latest advice for the Bond community.

English, pathways and diploma application

Bond University College

Foundation programs and diplomas

Applications to study a Foundation Program, or Diploma at Bond University can be made using the online application form.

Please note, if you are under the age of 18 the application form must be signed by your parent or legal guardian.

I've submitted my application - now what?

Bond University College will send you a Letter of Offer which will set out the details of the program and any conditions you will be required to meet before being admitted. You will be required to sign the response to offer and return, along with your fees to Bond University College.

International students

Once Bond University College receives your signed response to offer you will be issued with a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) which you're required to take to your local Australian Embassy to apply for your visa.

Apply to study English

Improve your English for everyday use, professional use and further university study at Bond University College. Your journey to learning English starts here.

Apply here for our English language program.