Collaboration. Conversation. Inspiration.
Opened in May 2017, Bond Business School’s new state-of-the-art facilities incorporate a dynamic co-working space, dedicated to the Transformer program.
Designed around the concept of ‘accelerated serendipity’, it features a series of zones where chance encounters transform into productive discussions, brainstorming sessions and planning meetings.
A casual conversation at the coffee machine, for instance, can get down to business at the adjacent bench-desk or around the whiteboard in the lounge area.
Breakout rooms can be adjusted for large, small or multiple meetings, or you can take it outside to the landscaped garden courtyard.
Offering 24/7 access for Transformer students from all over the university, it provides the ideal setting to meet, interact and collaborate with academics, industry mentors, team members and like-minded classmates who can help you take your project to the next level.
- Lobby lounge seating area
- Collaborative co-working lounge
- Flexible boardrooms
- Private break-out rooms
- Kitchenette and adjacent bench-desk seating
- Conversational lounge hubs
- Group and individual hot desks
- Outdoor courtyard café-style seating
- Quiet corners for individual study, indoors and out
- Easy access to adjacent Big Data and Commercialisation Centre